Unit 3, Minster Court, Valley Way
Swansea Enterprise Park,
SA6 8RN, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1792 686 210
Definitions and interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to Archlum Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided In the Data Protection Laws;|
|Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, Regulations, and secondary legislation;|
|GDPR||The UK General Data Protection Regulation;|
We or us
|Archlum Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered 10613006 whose registered office is at Unit 3 Minister Close, Valley Way, Swansea Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8RN;|
|Any third party That accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Archlum Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Archlum Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, https://www.archlum.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly exclude by their own terms and conditions.|
4. For purpose of the Data Protection Laws, Archlum Ltd is the “data controller”. This means that Archlum Ltd determines the purpose for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
Data that is given to us by you
7. Archlum Ltd will collect your data in several ways, for example:
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the website, we will collect tour Data automatically, for example:
Our use of your Data
9. Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “your rights” below
11. For delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or a soft-opt-in:
12. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/ or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
13. We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
Keeping data secure
14. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data, for example:
15. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
16. If you want detailed information from, Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses, and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
18. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
19. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
20. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at http://ico.org.uk/.
22.0 It is important that the Data we hold about you Is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the United Kingdom and European Economic Area
23. Data which we collected from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the UK and European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our services providers is situated in a country outside the UK or EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the UK or EEA.
24. We will only transfer Data outside the UK or EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your Data, e.g. by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard clauses adopted by the European Commission.
25. To ensure that your data receives an adequate level of protection, we have out in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the data protection laws
Links to other websites
Change of business ownership and control
28. We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
29. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
30. You may not transfer any of your rights under this policy to any other person. We may transfer our rights under this policy where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
32. Unless agreed otherwise, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy
33. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Archlum Ltd by email at email@example.com